In this episode of the Life's Toolbox podcast, Dana and Marcus discuss peace in the holiday season. Marcus answers several questions, including: 1. How do you deal with talking about big issues when families gather - some folks deflect, some folks dive into tough conversations? 2. What is the main obstacle to peace in the holiday season? 3. How to balance financial challenge & maintaining peace? 4. How to have peace in we're alone in the holiday season? Please enjoy, and let us know if there is a topic you would like us to focus on in a future episode.
In this episode, Marcus recalls the circumstances around his first Enlightenment, the wisdom he was given, and how that experience continues to shape him today.
Saknas det avsnitt?
Greetings, and welcome to the third episode of Life's Toolbox Podcast! In this episode, Dana is both the moderator and guest as Marcus asks her questions about her 35-minute birth. Nearly 10 weeks ago she delivered their first child with no medication and without any tears or injuries. They discuss her mindset, preparation, and share insights that could help other women with their own births.
Greetings, and welcome to the second episode of our new podcast, Life's Toolbox!
This episode is focused on the topic of patience.
Marcus & Dana discuss:
1. How to help people become aware of their lack of patience
2. The difficulty of practicing patience in a fast-paced world
3. Misconceptions around patience
4. How patience can alleviate anxiety
In this episode, Marcus explores the following questions:
1. How do you transition from resentment to peace?
2. How do you find peace in the “new norm” after suffering grief due to multiple losses?
3. Is it then the way you frame your experiences/ losses that allows you to start feeling differently?
4. How do you maintain peace and balance in a world that expects so much of your time, talent, resources?